Delivered in partnership with Universities UK, the 2020 Summit explores and explains the critical issues related to access and participation in higher education.
Our Latest Events
Welcome to our Events section.
A series of six webinars covering key data fields for higher education students in the ILR:
- Week one: Introduction, systems and processes (Thursday 23 July)
- Week two: The student and entry qualifications (Wednesday 29 July)
- Week three: The course (Wednesday 5 August)
- Week four: Student engagement part one (Thursday 13 August)
- Week five: Student engagement part two (Wednesday 19 August)
- Week six: Fees and financial support (Tuesday 25 August)
CVU will be hosting a Seminar for Practitioners on the 24 July 2020 on Managing Partnerships; adopting a risk-based approach to compliance, with speakers from the Academic Audit Associates, the QAA and a selection of HEI’s